When I said I was spoiled in yesterday’s post I meant it. But sort of in that way where you mean it, but still think it’s okay. Well, this may have put it over the edge into another category. I was at Kathleen’s yesterday for a bit-o-knitting and a few surprises awaited. Check out more birthday prezzies ……
Some Claudia Handpainted! This is the copper pennies colorway. Do you think Sue knows my favorite colors? I haven’t knit with this before and am looking forward to getting some socks on the needles!
I do believe I have become the fiber world’s version of Veruca Salt!
- But now, my dears, we think you might
- Be wondering—is it really right
- That every single bit of blame
- And all the scolding and the shame
- Should fall upon Veruca Salt?
- Is she the only one at fault?
- For though she’s spoiled, and dreadfully so,
- A girl can’t spoil herself, you know.
- [via Wikipedia]