When I said I was spoiled in yesterday’s post I meant it. But sort of in that way where you mean it, but still think it’s okay. Well, this may have put it over the edge into another category. I was at Kathleen’s yesterday for a bit-o-knitting and a few surprises awaited. Check out more birthday prezzies ……
Some Claudia Handpainted! This is the copper pennies colorway. Do you think Sue knows my favorite colors? I haven’t knit with this before and am looking forward to getting some socks on the needles!
and if you can stand it, more fabulous yarn – Dream in Color Smooshy in the In Vino Veritas colorway. This was from Kathleen, who ordered it from Kris!
I do believe I have become the fiber world’s version of Veruca Salt!
- But now, my dears, we think you might
- Be wondering—is it really right
- That every single bit of blame
- And all the scolding and the shame
- Should fall upon Veruca Salt?
- Is she the only one at fault?
- For though she’s spoiled, and dreadfully so,
- A girl can’t spoil herself, you know.
- [via Wikipedia]
As long as you aren’t proclaiming that you want it NOW! Good old Veruca. Love the colors of both yarns, and you really do deserve spoiling!
Happy Birthday to youuuu…Niiiice
Freaking chipped teapot. Wah!
Nothing wrong with a little spoiling, especially for birthdays! Happy Birthday (sorry it’s late)!