I haven’t been in a bloggy mood and here are some reasons why:
- first and foremost – it is hot and humid and I am a cranky bitch.
- I am working on a secret project and can only post about it on Ravelry. I will put a more recent picture up there tomorrow.
- I have been busy panicking and scheduling last minute college tours and interviews for D#2. Considering that every single weekend in October is booked for us, this has been a daunting task.
- I don’t know how to break the news to you, but Onslow has been going into Brooklyn everyday with Boar. I am worried that Onslow and I have broken up. We have had a car shift around here (see next listed item) and Boar loves driving Onslow. I also love driving Onlsow, but I also love just driving and not having to do all that stick shifting. Onlsow is a high maintenance guy. Sometimes it just lovely to sit in a cushy four door sedan and glide to your destination without being all cute and vroom-vroom about it. I only hope that you all can accept me for me. btw …. this is not a permanent car shift – Boar and I are playing it week by week. I think I need to remind Boar about that.
- I have also been busy panicking and feeling sick to my stomach because D#2 passed her driver’s test yesterday (yay!) and is now driving herself around Long Island which as everyone knows is chock full of aggressive boorish drivers. (boo!)
now here’s a cranky bitch pig picture posting. I put this guy away in the shed when I thought things were getting cooler around here and I would start a fall cleanup.
Have you visited Vicki lately? Would you like to be a part of a very cool, very top secret baby shower blogging opportunity? Come on and stop by – we are all over there drinking champagne punch and munching on Jordan almonds!