Guess the Pattern and Who It’s For!
I finished this suprise project last night and will be putting it in the mail today.
If anyone actually guesses both the pattern and who the lucky recipient is, I will send you a present too! (don’t know what it is yet, but I will dig something up!) And Kathleen, I will buy you a consolation latte since I’ve already told you about this project!
Onto smoking news. I am pleased to report that there is no smoking news. I am on my 4th day of not smoking.
Frankly I have been feeling somewhat manic — either very happy or very cranky. I am hoping this is a normal experience and not some new personality emerging! Today is looking like a happy day. My body is feeling better already, my mind is the problem (so what else is new some of you wise guys may be asking yourselves!). Except for the ugly, soft-boiled egg incident I have been good about keeping my crankiness to myself. Although I will share this conversation I had with Daughter #2 last night:
- she said something about me quitting smoking
- me: I think I’ve been good about keeping my crankiness to myself
- she: (not all that convinced) yeah, you have….
- me: what?? when have I been cranky to you?!
- she: you haven’t — you really have been good. It’s just that when you’re cranky I can feel it seeping out of you …..
Apparently, I’m leaking.
I suppose I should step away from the computer and take advantage of my happy good feeling – you know, make hay while the sun is shining, face is smiling ….