CAROLS FOR THE PSYCHIATRICALLY CHALLENGED
- Schizophrenia Do I Hear What I Hear?
- Multiple Personality Disorder We Three Queens Disoriented Are
- Amnesia I don’t know if I’ll be Home for Christmas
- Narcissistic Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me
- Manic Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants and……
- Paranoid Santa Claus is coming to Get Me
- Borderline Personality Disorder Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire
- Personality Disorder You Better Watch Out, I’m Gonna Cry, I’m Gonna Pout, Maybe I’ll tell You Why
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells ,Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells
- Agoraphobia I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day But Wouldn’t Leave My House
- Senile Dementia Walking in a Winter Wonderland Miles From My House In My Slippers and Robe
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus So I Burned Down the House
- Social Anxiety Disorder Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas While I Sit Here and Hyperventilate
You will single handedly get us through this season laughing all the way.
So many to choose from….
Ok, maybe it’s my stress level, but that’s the only funny thing I’ve heard or read in DAYS! :)
Ann, this is hilarious. I copied it to email to my father and a few other people I know who do not read blogs. The funniest part for me, though, was when I realized there were several people I probably shouldn’t send it to because some of these would probably hit too close to home!!!
You left my ex-husband’s theme song off: Walking Round in Women’s Underwear (sung to the tune of Walking in a Winter Wonderland — there are actual lyrics out there, google it.)
I missed this entry before. As my daughter likes to say, I’m ROTFLMAO.