Ten Top Trivia Tips about Purlingswine!
- Purlingswine will often glow under UV light.
- An average beaver can cut down purlingswine every year.
- US gold coins used to say ‘In purlingswine we trust’.
- The difference between purlingswine and a village is that purlingswine does not have a church.
- Purlingswine has little need for water and is capable of going for months without drinking at all!
- Purlingswine has a bifurcated penis.
- Purlingswine has often been found swimming miles from shore in the Indian Ocean!
- Ostriches stick their heads in purlingswine not to hide but to look for water!
- Purlingswine never said ‘Play it again, Sam’.
- Purlingswine is the world’s smallest mammal.
That’s just wrong.
I don’t even want to know what #6 means, let alone why Purlingswine would have one! LOL
Hilarious! Much funnier than mine!
i’m sorry to hear about your penis
you are going to get the weirdest search hits now!!
Your penis scares me. I’m sorry, but we’re going to have to break up.
So are you going to tell us what #6 means or do we have to do all the work around here? ;) I’m glad you’ve got one and not me!
Hrm…Can it be fixed with surgery? :)
I don’t remember which animal has that. Should I really google it?? When we were in vertebrate zoology class in college, it was the subject of much mirth (among the men) that the mink has a penis bone. They were into all sorts of envy. Note that female minks has estrus cycles, aren’t wanting it every day, and therefore, a penis bone doesn’t seem to be all that functional. But the guys loved it.