I know many of you are suckers for the button tin. Here are some pictures of mine.
This was inherited from my Grammy. Many of the buttons are loosely tied together and many came from dress shirts – carefully snipped off and tied together before the shirt went to the rag bin. I have to confess that I myself have not added much to the button tin. At least not many buttons – all that incidental crap in the first picture are things I have tossed in there when I couldn’t be bothered to find a real home for them.
I went digging through the bin to find a button for a little FO – a finished Calorimetry! I started this project while mulling over my recent yarn dilemas.
Click here for a look at the button options. The button sits at the nape of the neck, so I used the one on the bottom right since it has the lowest profile.