thank God for Maryse otherwise I’d have nothing!
Fill in the blanks about your senior year. The longer ago it was the better.
1. Who was your best friend?: Mary & Tina
2. What sports did you play?: no sports – I spun the rifle in the marching band. one time at band camp….
3. What kind of car did you drive?:My parent’s old wood paneled Ford LTD Station Wagon – with those flip up seats in the way back.
4. It’s Friday night, where were you at?: making out with my boyfriend, probably somewhere in Valley Forge Park.
5. Were you a party animal?: no. really!
6. Were you considered a flirt?: I don’t think so. maybe.
7. Ever skip school?: yes.
8. Ever smoke?: yes.
9. Were you a nerd?: I don’t think so, but probably very, very close.
10. Did you get suspended/expelled?: I am alive today aren’t I? If I had been expelled, my parents and grandmother would have killed me.
11. Can you sing the Alma Mater?: I don’t think there is/was one.
12. Who was your favorite teacher?: Ohhh, Mr. Rittenhouse. Way cool biology teacher. Mary, who had him for another class, and I used to leave each other notes wedged up underneath the lab table. He knew the whole time and once even took them out, got a red pen and corrected any grammar and spelling mistakes and then put it back.
13. Favorite class?: greek myths.
14. What was your school’s full name?: Upper Merion High School
15. School mascot?: viking
16. Did you go to Prom?: yes
17. If you could go back and do it over, would you?: no. It was great and all, but no.
18. What do you remember most about graduation?: anticipating Senior Week. Which entailed all the graduating seniors renting houses at the shore. I cannot believe we did that – that anyone would rent us a house.
19. Favorite memory of your senior year?: senior week. I think – I will have to consult with Mary and Tina who have far better memories that I.
20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall?: ???
21. Did you have a job your senior year?: Yes, I worked all through high school – fast food, DQ, camp counselor in the summers.
22. Who did you date?: I dated one guy all through high school and into the beginnings of college, with only a little break here and there for dating other guys. It was mostly that one and I sometimes wonder what he’s doing now.
23. Where did you go most often for lunch?: our school had repealed their open campus policy and so we ate in the cafeteria.
24. Have you gained weight since then?: oh yeah.
25. What did you do after graduation?: Went to Dickinson College in Carlisle, PA
26. When did you graduate? 1981