For her 16th birthday, D#2 received an ipod upgrade. She is thrilled. And I received her ipod castoff – her lime green mini ipod.
I have spent the past six hours (at least!) trying to figure this damn thing out. So far I have
- accidentally ripped the wire from one set of ear phones
- fought with Boar over the semantics of playlist vs. folder
- fought with Boar over the semantics of podcast vs. music.
- continued fighting with Boar over aforementioned semantics even after a common ground has been established.
- listened to Garrison Keillor and Brenda Shayne and a reading of the NY Times front page.
this thing is extremely frustrating – any and all advise welcome. Especially if you can explain to me why these knitting podcasts keep going into a music folder. Do you have any great sites I should know about? I am using itunes, but am willing to jump ship at a moment’s notice.